Floor function

Benjamin bsmith.lap at gmail.com
Mon May 16 21:14:11 UTC 2011

Is there an elegant way to perform Floor and Ceiling functions in
script?  I tried Floor( myDoubleNumber ) and
Math.Floor( myDoubleNumber ) but got Unknown Function errors both
times.  The manuals and PST web site have nothing, as far as I can
tell.

I ended up hacking up a solution using the mod operator "\", but it
seems like there should be a better way.  The mod solution would be
particularly annoying for a ceiling function.

Did I forget to install or configure something again?