stopping video playback beyond Duration (response contingent)?

David Vinson d.vinson at ucl.ac.uk
Mon May 23 14:14:39 UTC 2011

just a quick follow-up to note that some of my timing issues have been
solved - I finally found some posts by David McFarlane that were very
helpful with a design like mine.

Using extended input to collect response data rather than piecing it
together from multiple display objects:
http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/msg/e30fc88284d85e3c

Using SetNextTargetOnsetTime to schedule upcoming events:
http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/msg/3f1b16b48a068f14

However i'm still looking for ideas about stopping a video in mid-play
once its Duration has expired.

cheers,
David V

--