sequentially read attributes entered on a unique line of a list

Adeline adeline.paignon at univ-savoie.fr
Mon May 23 17:04:09 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm designing an experiment consisting of presentation of 4
squares.The 4 Square have to  appear successively on the screen.
(squares are defined in a line because they have to change their
color)
first square1 appear in a first location during 500 ms and
disappear  , after 200 ms the second square appear in a second
location and so on.
I entered my 4 locations in a List where my 4 locations are presented
on the same line (loc_1; loc_2..). (After I will play with the number
of square presented and the  location)
is it possible with eprime to "read" the attributes cell by cell in a
list and not row by row ?
I search for a code that permit to read sequentially the item(loc_)
presented on a unique line ?

Does anyone havea idea ?
thanks for your help