installing e-prime

Kathrin Kollndorfer kathrin_kollndorfer at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 13:16:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm going to install e-prime 1.1 and after filling in the User Name,
Institution and Serial number I'm getting following error message:

"Your system requires yout to have a hardware copy protection key.

A hardware key was found on your system, but it does not have the
proper
licensing information. If you are upgrading, please contact PST for
forther information.

Would you like to try the key again?"

Does anybody know what to do in this case?

Thanks for your help!

Regards
Kathrin