E-Prime services

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Mon Nov 7 22:04:50 UTC 2011

Dear E-Prime,
    I am posting this note as a favor to Veronika Litinski.  She is looking to hire someone to help with an E-Prime programming task.  Her is her note.  Please contact her (not me) at vlitinski at marsdd.com

-- Brian MacWhinney

I am looking for someone who can program a visual-spatial memory task on ePrime. We are ready to start the project right away. This is a fee for services project.

Here is a rough description of the task:
The user is presented with a 3x4 grid of clickable "squares".  When the user clicks on a square, a shape will be revealed. The same shape will be hidden behind one of the other squares, with 6 pairs total.  On the 2nd click of another square, the next shape is revealed.  When the 3rd square is clicked, the previous 2 shapes are immediately hidden, as on every 2 clicks thereafter. If the 2nd shape revealed matches, the matching shape appears in a window to the right.  The user will continue clicking on squares, trying to match shapes until all possible matches are found.

Data to be captured is:  number of pairs of squares flipped before each match (6 numbers); and total time in seconds to complete entire task.

Thanks! Veronika (647 309 9043-mobile)