installing e-prime

Jaeyong Lee people82 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:49:15 UTC 2011

Assuming that you have the lock key to EP1, you have to try all kinds
of combinations to get it installed.  For example, try installing with
the lock key pushed in before you start the installation. Try pushing
it in when it requires you to do so.  Try reinstalling the lock-key
driver.  You might have to try all these kinds of junks in order to
get it installed.  Sorry for the useless advice.  It has been a long
time since I used the EP1.
-Jay