Sound Issues

cogneuro neuropsych76 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 00:36:15 UTC 2011

Thank you both so much for your replies!

I just did need to change the settings in E-Prime to add a sound capture
device.

But now I ran into some more problems. The audio files play, but I want to
slide with the SlideSoundOut to also have a corresponding picture with it.
However, I keep getting the 'ImageDisplay Internal Error has occurred.' I
have the same name as my list attribute as the file name in my slide image
properties. And the images are .jpegs and in the same folder. I'm not sure
what I did wrong. Do you have to do something different if you want sound
and pictures on the same slide?

Thanks again!!