Detecting mouse clicks

ELine elinebp at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 10:38:35 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have a problem with a very straight-forward piece of code that I
hope you can help me with.
The task is simply to detect a mouse click (in no particular place on
the screen) in order to change the displayed text. Essentially I want
to have the subject to page through a book using the mouse for 3
minutes and then proceed to the next trial. As far as I reckon the
InLine should look something like this:

Task.Text= "Page 1 of the book"

If  Task.InputMasks.Responses.Count = 1 Then
   Task.Text= "Page 2 of the book"
End If

But it doesn't work!! I've tried add a line creating an inputmask
(Task.InputMasks.Add Mouse.CreateInputMask), but matter what I do I
cant get a response.

Does it have something to do with where I place the InLine (before
Task) and what type of object Task is (I've tried with both
TextDisplay and Slide).

I hope to hear from you.
ELine