Movie format (codec) problems in E-prime 2& A QUESTION REGARDING TO PAUSE

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Nov 14 19:57:35 UTC 2011

OP,

You are off to a good start by paying attention to codecs and
container formats.  If you have not already, you might also check the
thread at
http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/browse_thread/thread/d18aafdc51d79ba9
, which in turn has links to other resources.

You did not say whether you run this under Windows XP, Vista, or
7.  AFAIK, PST has still not gotten movies & sound to work reliably
under Windows Vista/7, so if you use those, then it is no wonder that
EP gives you these errors with movies.

-- David McFarlane