Detecting mouse clicks

ELine elinebp at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 12:20:37 UTC 2011

Thank you for your reply.

- I tried using the command Task.InputMasks(1).Responses.Count, but E-
Prime breaks out of the program with and indexing fault. I also tried
Task.InputMasks.Responses(1).Count which has been proposed by others,
but that won't compile.

- "It doesn't work" should be read as: the program is running, but
does not change the text when clicking on the mouse. 'Task' is not an
unreferences object, but a slide, so a Task.Run already exists in the
script.

- I know the test setup is a bit strange, but I have several tasks
such as reading, counting backwards, listening to speech, listening to
music and so on. I have organized these trials so that they just
consisting of one slide, which works for all the other tasks. That's
why I havn't tried to implement the reading of the book as attributes
since that would require more slides for all the tasks.

Next step I think is to implement the use of a good old hard copy book
for the subjects to page through ;-)