Detecting mouse clicks

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Nov 15 12:36:19 UTC 2011

Hi,
1. It's Task.InputMasks(1).Responses.Count, i.e. the count of the number of responses of the first inputmask, not Task.InputMasks.Responses(1).Count, the count of the first response (which is like asking how many numbers is there in 3 apples, which would be 1, if you'd take that literally). .Responses should be taken as an array, hence .count being a valid property thereof (how many apples are there in that collection of apples - 3). If the above (.inputmasks(1)) does not work, task being a slide (and not, for instance, a subobject of the slide), then there is no input object defined in your task slide.
2. If the Task is a slide, it should have a sub-object (at least one, else you have a blank slide with no possibility of defining text at all). Inserting a text sub-object on your slide, with the text [myText], and writing something like
c.SetAttrib "myText", "Text on Page 1"
prior to the slide's appearance, should then change the slide.
3. More information on the purpose of the setup, in precise semi-programming language of what you want the pc to show at what time, would be useful :) In the meantime, I hope some of the above may help.
Best,
Mich

Dr. Michiel M. Sovijärvi-Spapé
Research Fellow