E-Prime triggers for starting/stopping ActiView EEG data collection

Bachman, Peter bachman at psych.ucla.edu
Thu Nov 17 20:35:32 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm using E-Prime v2 to send event triggers to computer using ActiView
to record EEG data (EEG hardware is BioSemi).  I know other experiment
presentation programs include in-line codes for triggers/pulses that
automatical starting and stop data collection (or data saving).

Has anyone managed to make this kind of command work with E-Prime?  If
so, I would be really appreciative if they could share their code for
doing so.

Thanks!
Pete