Response area slide image

Kyo miyavi_kyo at web.de
Sat Nov 19 13:29:27 UTC 2011

Hello!
I've to excuse my english, I hope I express my problem. I'd like to
show 2 pictures (one slideImage is called [picture1] and the other
[picture2]) on a slide (called Slide1) with a text above these two
pictues (not important for this question).
So now I can't solve the following problem: When the experiemt runs I
can't click on one of this pictures. But one has to be selected. I
tried to modify the inlines of the ResponseAreasForMouseInput example
but without success.

The experiment does not have a "correct answer" attribut.  Just a
Trial list with the two attributes: picture1 and picture2 and a second
nested list with the attribute picture (where the names of the 2
pictures are listetd)

	'Designate "theState" as the Default Slide State, which is the
	'current, ActiveState on the Slide object "Stimulus"
	Dim theState1 as SlideState
	Set theState1 = Slide1.States("Default")

	Dim strHit1 As String
	Dim theMouseResponseData1 As MouseResponseData

	'Was there a response?
	If Slide1.InputMasks.Responses.Count > 0 Then

		'Get the mouse response
		Set theMouseResponseData1 =
CMouseResponseData(Slide1.InputMasks.Responses(1))

		'Determine string name of SlideImage or SlideText object at
		'mouse click coordinates. Assign that value to strHit
		strHit1 = theState1.HitTest(theMouseResponseData1.CursorX,
theMouseResponseData1.CursorY)

		'Compare string name where mouse click occurred to CorrectAnswer
		'attribute on each trial, and score response
		'NOTE: This comparison is case sensitive
		If strHit1 = c.GetAttrib("CorrectAnswer") Then
		     Slide1.ACC = 1
		Else
		     Slide1.ACC = 0
		End If

	End If

should I change "correct answer" to "picture" ? .. I hope someone
could help me.. I really don't know how to solve this problem.

Sincerely