Response area slide image

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 16:28:20 UTC 2011

you are on the right track.
you could, for example, change the code to say something like:

If strHit1 = c.GetAttrib("picture1") Then Slide1.RESP = "picture1"
If strHit1 = c.GetAttrib("picture2") Then Slide1.RESP = "picture2"

since you don't have a "CorrectResponse" it doesn't make much sense
for you to set the accuracy (.ACC) for the slide based on the mouse
click...

ben