E-prime 2.0 & SRBox & ERP

Meltem BALLAN meltemballan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 02:23:06 UTC 2011

Hi Sibel,
I have a suggestion for you.  I can see that you are eager to do some EEG
studies and I happened to know how the Turkish Universities work. First you
might want to talk to your advisor about your plans and how you want to
shape your dissertation and look for the EEG labs at your university or
around your university. Most of the universities in Turkey ( all over the
world) anticipate faculty to share the machines and labs. Your advisor
would pay for the time you use the lab and lab materials you need. But ,
please make sure that you talk to your advisor and find some labs how
already have EEG and use those resources with limited budget. With that
defined system I assure you will get great guidance ( especially from Mich
& David) on this forum.
Best,
Meltem