How to change the gamma setting in Eprime?

Regina L lapate at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 22:14:29 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I am trying to figure out how to change the gamma setting in Eprime as
to have a linear luminance profile for my experiment, but I cannot
find anything in the help files about this (nor on the display
settings in Eprime). Has anyone done this before? I found an
unanswered post regarding the exact same topic in the PST user forum
(below).

Thanks!

Regina

"Hi,

We are trying to run an eprime object recognition study and we can
change the gamma on the control panel of the computer but this setting
does not remain when we execute eprime.  Is there any way to keep the
gamma setting from the control panel in eprime?

Alternatively, is there any way to control the color look-up table in
eprime?  In the end we're trying to achieve a linear luminance profile
as we do with our psychophysical experiments.

Thanks,

Vanessa"