Randomized maths questions

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Oct 10 19:30:45 UTC 2011

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
takes any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours -- this is pretty
much their substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of
it.  3) If you do get an answer from PST Web Support, please extend
the courtesy of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take...

Seems like a pretty good description of your task structure, but I do
not follow your description of the symptoms.  It seems like you are saying:

1) The program successfully runs one and only one trial from the List.

2) The program fails to run any trial, as it stops after the stimulus display.

#1 is ambiguous (it could mean that the program runs one trial and
exits, or that it runs 10 trials of the same stimulus), and #1 and #2
are mutually incompatible.  Please clarify, and then maybe we can
think of something.