Randomized maths questions

Neil McLatchie neil.mclatchie at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 10 15:05:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to present participants with 10 maths questions. I've
created a list ("shmaths"), with the procedure "shmathsproc".

In the list I've two attributes, one called "shquestion" and one
called "shcorrect". I then created 10 rows with a different maths
question/answer in each.

In the procedure, I have an inline, a label, a text display and
another inline. This is because I want participants to answer by
clicking the left mouse button as many times as they think the answer
is (e.g. 7 times if the answer is 7), and then right-click to submit
the answer. These are basically what the inlines and label are doing,
and they work fine.

In the text I have "[shquestion] = [shmaths]", shmaths being the name
of the participant's response as they click.

For some reason it is only showing 1 maths question and not going down
the whole list. I have tried changing the selection sequence but
seemingly to no avail. Also for some reason, the program stops running
after this text box.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers.