How to design an attribute column such that it will receive input from many ask boxes for the same participant

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Oct 10 18:20:26 UTC 2011

Gilis,

I think you should follow Paul's advice here.  But just to answer the
question in the form it was posed, you can log a new row of data at
any time by using the log method of the Context object from inline
code, i.e., "c.Log" -- see the "Context.Log" topic in the E-Basic
Help facility.  So if you are bound & determined to do everything
with inline code instead of doing thigs properly with a List, then
that's how you do it.  But once again, I think you should *not* do
what I described here and instead just follow Paul's advice.