Moving flanker to the right position

Evelina Tapia evelina at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 10 20:43:40 UTC 2011

Gilis,

under textbox properties you can specify text color, textbox
background color etc. You can also specify alignment there as well so
try that for you right display. Also, do you have separate text boxes
for each word or for each flanker object? There could be potential
word wrapping differences between the two items as well.

Evelina