incrementing the trial count

Meltem BALLAN meltemballan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:41:42 UTC 2011

Hi All,
I have a question that I cannot figure out by myself. I am trying to add a
counter in my task which is counting the total number of trials during the
task. I defined a global variable as totalTrial (in User Script) and
assigned it as TrialCount (c. SetAttrib "TrialCount", totalTrial). My
dillemma is how I can integrate TrialCount with my Stimulus count.
I tried as Trial=TrialCount but it did not work.
Any idea?
Thanks
Meltem

--