incrementing the trial count

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Oct 12 16:49:53 UTC 2011

Hi Meltem,
Not to sound sour, but these are quite elementary questions for which I think you might really want to do a quick walk through some tutorials. For example, our very own http://step.psy.cmu.edu/materials/EPrimer.pdf has an almost exact answer to what you seem to be looking for, in one of the two last chapters. Also, the quick start is a very useful way to begin. I think, with some additional information (such as what do you mean by Stimulus count?), anybody could answer your question, but you'd really be doing yourself a favour to take two days to learn how to use the software. Sorry to be not of more use.

Best,
Mich

Michiel Spapé
Research Fellow