incrementing the trial count

Meltem BALLAN meltemballan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 17:08:24 UTC 2011

Hi Mich,
Thank you very much for the trick. You are right that I can enter the
subject numbers manually during the experiment (which I have been doing
until now). When I am not here it gets mixed up as the person running the
subject does not know how to change the subject name or too busy to remember
it. Therefore, I decided to minimize the user role in the task. Although
the task is a passive task I am using the Edat files to cross check the
system delays, netstation triggers, etc. I feel like it is essential to
cross check everything.
I also like the idea decreasing the number of counter (in e-PRIMER). I was
thinking to implement that logic. I know the total number of trials I wanna
run . Therefore, I can define a counter and count down. We will all see how
it goes down to the road as I have a lot of challenges which will be
discussed in the forum.
Cheers,
Meltem