.edat file not created

Erika Nyhus Erika_Nyhus at brown.edu
Thu Oct 13 18:10:47 UTC 2011

False alarm...I figured out how to solve the problem.  The problem did
indeed have to do with naming one of my variables Block.  I was able to
change the variable name to "CurrentBlock" in the code and to find and
replace the "Block" with "CurrentBlock" in the text files and generate .edat
files.
Erika