presenting a movie

David Vinson d.vinson at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Oct 17 08:45:53 UTC 2011

Hi,

Presenting movies successfully can be a huge challenge in E-Prime,
mainly related to compatibility issues.

The very first step is to create the simplest possible experiment which
displays only your movie and nothing else.  If this does not work you
may need to convert the movie into some other format.

hope this helps,
david

On 14/10/2011 20:21, Meltem BALLAN wrote:
> Hello Again,
> I have been trying to present a movie  which is 9 min 40 sec and I am
> receiving an error which is :
> Run-time Error (Line 838) 11053: An error occurred while attempting to
> load the movie
> Marker: 227
> Error: -2147220891 (0x80040265)
> I am doing exactly what I was told on the documentations. I email PST
> couple of times and no solution yet. Any idea? Has anyone solved this
> issue yet ?
> Thank you again.
> Meltem
>
> --
> Meltem Ballan, PhD
> Department of Psychiatry, CB# 7160
> University of North Carolina School of Medicine
> 7023 Neurosciences Hospital
> Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7160
> --

David Vinson, Ph.D.
Senior Postdoctoral Researcher
Cognitive, Perceptual and Brain Sciences Research Department
University College London
26 Bedford Way, London WC1H 0AP
Tel +44 (0)20 7679 5311  (UCL internal ext. 25311)