presenting a movie

Meltem BALLAN meltemballan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 14:53:14 UTC 2011

David,
Thank you very much for the hint. Unfortunately, it has not been working. I
am using mpg format which is the format suggested by PST. I can only load
the demo videos but nothing else. I developing a series of experiment for
infants and need some attention grabber objects (fixation-like). It does not
need to be a fancy video or something just moving shapes or so between 300
and 800 ms.
The other experiment is an open eye state (some call it resting but not
sure). I am showing a series of videos for 10 min and recording EEG. I
cannot get any of my experiments going in E-PRIME w/ video. The error
message is a RUNTIME ERROR. An error occurs while attempting to load the
movie. Marker: 242 Error: 0 (0x0)
Line:202 Error number:11053.
There must be a way to solve it. I contacted PST once and no solution
offered. I will try to bug them again.
Cheers,
Meltem