presenting a movie

Meltem BALLAN meltemballan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 18:24:40 UTC 2011

Hi David,
Thank you very much pointing out the special thread. It is not easy to
follow up all the threads but I am trying.
I tried to render my files. Before everything I checked the MSconfig as
defined on INFO: How to use MSCONFIG to troubleshoot machine configuration
and reduce background
applications<http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=2621>.
Then I followed the instructions on FEATURE: CodecConfig provides ability to
choose codecs used for Movie and Sound
rendering<http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=3162>.
I use k-lite as it works pretty good for my auditory task. But, it seems
like I cannot correctly render those files (Failed files). I tried MPEG-1,
MPEG-2, avi and as a last format ts. I could not succeed. It is little bit
frustrating and I know there are people solved the issue w/ video decoding
and presenting.
I do not know how to ask the question anymore. But is there a way to show at
least a piece between 300 and 800 ms.
Thanks
MEltem