audio presentation in Eprime, file duration question

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Oct 24 17:31:07 UTC 2011

Anya,

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
takes any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours -- this is pretty
much their substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of
it.  3) If you do get an answer from PST Web Support, please extend
the courtesy of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take...

On your Word 1 stimulus object, set Duration to (infinite), and End
Sound Action to Terminate (you may also set Stop After to to No if
you like, although in this case that will have no effect).

I cover this in lesson 7 of the online video course that we are preparing.