Compiling Error (unexpected ')' appears in code).

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Sep 12 18:45:38 UTC 2011

Colton,

"... all I did was use the drag/drop tools and select a file path."

Ah, the old file path separator problem.  No way you would have
figured that out from the error message, nor by any amount of
Googling.  You can find the issue discussed at the following threads:

http://support.pstnet.com/forum/Topic2336-12-1.aspx ,
http://support.pstnet.com/forum/Topic1689-12-1.aspx ,
http://support.pstnet.com/forum/Topic1718-5-1.aspx
http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/browse_thread/thread/d2760287fabeb88a