blink between two slides

M B meltemballan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 19:57:18 UTC 2011

Hello All,
I have a task that I measure visual acuity. When I used black
background for fixation and the stimulus I did not experience the
blink between the stimulus and fixation representations. However, I
need to use white background for my new experiment and I experience a
blink between these two slides ( a momentary gray blink). I was
wondering whether any of you had a similar issue and know the way to
prevent this issue.
Thanks.