blink between two slides

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Sep 15 21:17:54 UTC 2011

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
takes any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours -- this is pretty
much their substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of
it.  3) If you do get an answer from PST Web Support, please extend
the courtesy of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take...

I have used E-Prime 1 & 2 with white backgrounds for over a decade
and never saw the blink that you describe.  I wonder if this has
something to do with specific settings in your stimuli?  E.g., do you
have Clear After set to Yes (I generally discourage this)?  Instead
of modifying an existing program from black backgrounds to white
ones, what if you make a simple test program from scratch using
nothing but white backgrounds?