eye tracking & e-prime2

Meltem BALLAN meltemballan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:32:56 UTC 2011

Hi Jan,
I needed to play movie in E-Prime and my movie was 9:40 min long. I could
not succeed when I contacted to E-Prime they suggested me to use short
movies at most 1 min long. It did not solve my issue but it might help you.
Meltem

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 3:28 PM, jkuipers <j.kuipers at bangor.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering whether any of you has had trouble with getting the
> TET server working (e-prime extentions for Tobii) with e-prime 2. I
> have, for a while, a nice setup working in e-prime1 but I need to
> display movies now. I noticed Michiel suggested in another discussion
> to use frames in e-prime 1 instead of movies, but I do not want to
> resort to that just yet.
> Now, Clearview is working in e-prime2, also I can open/connect TET but
> when any other comminication is required (TrackStatus, StartTracking)
> it crashes (no message why). So maybe there is a bug in the TET
> program (the sample of e-prime does not work either) just as was the
> case with earlier versions of the package for e-prime 1 (Clearvier and
> TET would not work in te same experiment, to be sorted by disabling
> the sentence Const DEVICE_CLOSED = 0 in one of the packages).
> Anyway, I have been at it for 2 days now and it is getting on my
> nerves.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jan
>
> --

Meltem Ballan, PhD
Department of Psychiatry, CB# 7160
University of North Carolina School of Medicine
7023 Neurosciences Hospital
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7160