eye tracking & e-prime2

jkuipers j.kuipers at bangor.ac.uk
Wed Sep 21 19:28:03 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I was wondering whether any of you has had trouble with getting the
TET server working (e-prime extentions for Tobii) with e-prime 2. I
have, for a while, a nice setup working in e-prime1 but I need to
display movies now. I noticed Michiel suggested in another discussion
to use frames in e-prime 1 instead of movies, but I do not want to
resort to that just yet.
Now, Clearview is working in e-prime2, also I can open/connect TET but
when any other comminication is required (TrackStatus, StartTracking)
it crashes (no message why). So maybe there is a bug in the TET
program (the sample of e-prime does not work either) just as was the
case with earlier versions of the package for e-prime 1 (Clearvier and
TET would not work in te same experiment, to be sorted by disabling
the sentence Const DEVICE_CLOSED = 0 in one of the packages).
Anyway, I have been at it for 2 days now and it is getting on my
nerves.

Thanks!

Jan