issue with multiple levels of nested lists

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 12:02:45 UTC 2011

Hi Erin,

Thanks for the added details. Could it than be that the items that
need to be drawn from the two nested lists, each come from an
attirbute with the same name? (I called them "item" or "stim" in my
example I think?). If so: that ought to be confusing to e-prime as the
program could not know whether to take the item from the attribute
item in the one list or the other.

The reason I thought that you'd need two stims drawn from the same
list (type) is that for combinations of attributes you don't even need
the [stim:0] resolvement method. A higher level list can contain one
of the stimitems (attribute stim1), while a nested lists can contain
the others (attribute stim2).

This doesn't happen to be a dot probe your building??

best,

liw