Defining the location of dialog box

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Sep 27 12:28:18 UTC 2011

Hi,
Are you sure? Could you make a new experiment, add a single inline and copy-paste this into it?
----------
dim i as integer
dim a as string
for i = 2000 to 8000 step 1000
	a = inputbox("what is a", "myTitle", "null", i, 2000)
next i
-----------
Pressing enter clearly moves the inputbox by some (presumably 50?) pixels here, I don't really see what could go wrong there. That is, other than that one of the parameters was missing and e-basic accepts that anyway (converting, for instance, the i variable to the title) ...
Best,
Mich

PS: I also prefer the echo client solution, but the above should still work!

Michiel Spapé
Research Fellow
Perception & Action group
University of Nottingham