E-Prime 1.2 and E-Prime 2.0 Pro simultaneously

Edward carne006 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 19:43:38 UTC 2012

Is it possible to have both versions with their respective HASPS
(legacy/parallel port + USB) at the same time? [We've got old experiments
that we'd like to keep in E-Prime 1.2.]

I tried putting the legacy HASP driver (E-Prime 1.2) on after the USB
(E-Prime 2.0 Pro) and the USB device seemed to go haywire causing the BSOD
on insertion. Much sturm und drang ensued requiring much uninstalling and
reinstalling to restore functionality to E-Prime 2.0.

If this is doable, any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Edward C.