E-Prime 1.2 and E-Prime 2.0 Pro simultaneously

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Wed Apr 11 19:52:37 UTC 2012

Edward,

First off, if you peruse the PST web site, you will see where it
claims that we can, indeed, run EP 1.x & EP 2.1 side-by-side; in
fact, that is one of the advertised features of EP2.

Next, I can personally vouch for this, as I current have USB hardware
keys for both EP1 & EP2 on my Vista workstation, and frequently use
both EP1 & EP2 simultaneously.

So it can be done, but I have no idea what is happening in your
situation.  I would send a request to PST Web Support at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , where they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx