rapid serial visual presentation and sound, how to

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 13:16:09 UTC 2012

I think this is the answer:

List1: set to Random, 12 rows, each row with the same Procedure,
"PresentImagesProc" (or whatever), each row with a different Nested
List: ImagesList1, ImagesList2, ..., etc.
each Nested List is set to Sequential (not Random), has 15 rows and
one added column called, "FileName" (or whatever)
type in your filenames for all the images in the added column, one
group of images to each Nested List.
then fill in the PresentImagesProc timeline with whatever working
procedure you've already described (500 ms of image presentations).

that should do it, assuming i've understood your dilemma.

ben