Reset Slide on Correct Type Number Answer

Candy Patterson candy.patterson at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 13 12:48:11 UTC 2012

Hi,

Have you managed to solve this problem yet? I might of misunderstood but I
got that the problem lies in the below code:

                'If  theResponseData.RESP = ArthProb.CRESP Then   'I have
tried both
                If  ArthProb.RESP = ArthProb.CRESP Then
                        ArthProb.ACC = 1
                        boolBlockEnd = False
                        Exit Do
                Else
                        ArthProb.ACC = 0
                End If
        End If
    End If

In the If statement, the .RESP and .CRESP need to be associated to the
slide that a response is made, i.e. if the response is made on a slide
titled 'PendingResponse' then the formula would be the following:

If  PendingResponse.RESP = PendingResponse.CRESP Then
                        PendingResponse.ACC = 1
                        boolBlockEnd = False
                        Exit Do
                Else