Installing Eprime in Windows 7

Holly Sullivan Toole hollysully at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 17:26:40 UTC 2012

Hey Rachna,

I just installed Eprime version 2 on several Windows 7 PC's. Although the
Eprime website says it is not compatable and I was given an error message
when I tried to install, I just continued with the process and it installed
and works. I didn't do anything fancy; I just ignored the error message.

Another thought: you could try installing a virtual Windows XP to run
within your Windows 7 and then install Eprime on the XP OS. I haven't done
this myself, so I amnot sure if it will work.

Good luck,
Holly