Log Data - Error 10 & 86.

Bo Arleth l3th0n at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 19:07:30 UTC 2012

Hello E-primepeople

I am having a problem with my experiment, and as luck would have it,
it is the last thing that needs doing. I've been searching everywhere
for a solution, but now i need some assistance. I have attached my
experiment, so you can see the code.
But whenever i go to the procedure, and try to disable "Log Data" for
my FeedbackScript (An inline object that comes before the Feedback-
slide), the .txt file will not convert to the .edat2, and gives me an
error - Illegal number of levels logged or the datafile did not
convert. Either Error 10 or 86. This msg ofcourse comes right at the
end of the experiment. As soon as i enable "Log Data" for the
feedbackscript it succesfully converts the .txt file to .edat2.
Is there any way to bypass this? Or any suggestions on how to fix it?
The reason I want to disable the logging for this script is because it
has alot of useless attributes set for coordinates and such, and these
attributes clutter up the data file, and ruins its already streamlined
look :)

Please write if you need more infomation from me.