Log Data - Error 10 & 86.

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Apr 17 14:11:48 UTC 2012

Bo,

You're welcome.  I am curious about how you disabled LogData for only
your InLine object, could you please provide details?

Also, just to re-emphasize that E-Prime *has* added the feature you
describe, only at a more granular attribute-by-attribute basis -- see
http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=3618 .

Regards,
-- David McFarlane