Log Data - Error 10 & 86.

Susan Campbell susangc7 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:17:37 UTC 2012

Hi Bo,

I agree with David that there isn't any way (that I've ever heard of,
anyway) to turn logging off for just an InLine -- whatever you actually
type in an InLine just goes directly into the script.

I can think of three ways you could try to deal with the problem you
describe, off the top of my head:
1. Turn off logging for particular attributes (columns in your list, done
in the list view).
2. Log the data before you turn logging off, by using a c.Log command or
something.
3. Create your own data file that only has the stuff you want and ignore
the default E-Prime data file.

HTH,
Susan