feedback display problem with incorrect state

SGuzin s.guzin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 09:28:29 UTC 2012

I have a problem with feedback display. In incorrect state of feedback
slide I put an image display which gets the images from the FB
attribute(fb1.jpg, fb2.jpg, fb3.jpg, fb4.jpg) in the list. When the
participant’s answer is incorrect for the first time, feedback screen
comes as blank (I mean image does not appear). But for the second time
for rest of the answers image appears on the screen. I have randomized
question to see whether is there a problem with images. But always
only first time image does not appears not being dependent on which
image.
I tried to put image display on correct state, but there were no
problem.
I do not understand why the incorrect feedback comes blank for the
first wrong answer and not for the others.
I will be thankfull if you can  help me whith this.
Güzin