feedback display problem with incorrect state

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Apr 19 16:06:46 UTC 2012

Hate to clutter up this group with my "I don't
know" reply, but I don't want this to hang out
there with no reply at all.  You have me stumped
here, I cannot imagine how you get a Feedback
display with a blank image for the first instance
of an incorrect response, but everything works OK
after that.  Maybe someone smarter than me will
chime in here.  Otherwise, I recommend that you
take this right to PST Web Support at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp
.  And then, please write back with the solution to this intriquing puzzler!

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx