Reset movies without loading

Warren Longmire warrenlongmire at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:45:19 UTC 2012

Hello,

Have 8 movie clips that I am referencing from within my experiment as
MovieDisplay Variables. They are loaded at the beginning of the experiment.
I have notice that if I play a video and then play it again, nothing is
shown. After several tests, it seems the only way to get these videos to
play again, later in the protocol, is to reload them. This takes time.

Is there a way to reset the play position of a movieDisplay already in
memory without reloading it?