Variable ISI

Liat Levita liatlevita at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 13:35:41 UTC 2012

Dear All,

I have a study with variable ISI between events (stimuli)

E.g

Event A - ISI(Variable)
Event B - ISI(Variable)

The timing (and order of presentation) between events has been worked our
carefully to introduce a jitter (i.e., variable delay) to optimize the
experiment for fMRI & I have a text file with the timing information for
the onset of my events.

For example:

Event           Event Onset TIme (secs)

       A         14.4
       B         18.1
       A         23.8
       B         30.6

I am not sure how to introduce this timing information into my Eprime
script in a simple way.
Sorry if the answer is obvious and I just missed it

Thank you for you help in advance!

Liat