Stimuli/ Triggers/ Timing difficulties

Douglas rayhaneh.rahgoshai at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 17:44:52 UTC 2012

Hello E-Prime experts,

We are Working in our lab with Iwave and E-prime;

There's a problem that bothers us.

The triggers stay for 500 msec, exactly the same duration as the
Stimuli. We want to write a code that makes the trigger and stimulus
onset at the same time exactly( which is the case now with the new
line: Stimulus.OnsetSignalData = c.getattrib(`"Cond") ) AND the
trigger to offset as quickly as possible while the stimulus stays on
the screen for 500 msec.

Looking forward to any solutions

Many thanks in advance.