Stimuli/ Triggers/ Timing difficulties

Douglas rayhaneh.rahgoshai at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 16:45:30 UTC 2012

Hi Again!

Stimulus OnsetTime is given by E-Prime in the Spreadsheet at the end
of the experiment (*.edat2).
And as for the Trigger OnsetTime, we are using c.setattrib "condtime",
Clock.ReadMillisec (we placed this in the same inline that send the
triggers)

Now, Do you think there is a way to know the exact time E-Prime
presents the stimulus on the screen?
How much do you think the difference is between the Stimulus OnsetTime
and the exact time the Stimulus is actually presented?

Thanks again