crashing task

Meltem BALLAN meltemballan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 17:59:27 UTC 2012

Hi All,
I have been running a task including some videos and images as well as
audio. In the beginning the task was running without any problem (almost
for a year). Now the same task started to break with a buffer error. I do
not know how to fix it. Do you have any idea or have you ever faced with
this issue. the computer is not connected to the internet and communicate
with EGI Netstation.
Thanks
Meltem

--